Welcome to the world of Amazing news and facts. We excel in reaching out and solving problems related with everyday life

Custom Search

Monday 3 February 2014

On 02:41 by Blog in , ,    No comments
Most of WWE fans have since childhood wandered how their favourite the WWE superstars composed the entrance music. I personally like the electrifying music for Dwayne Johnson(The Rock) due to the thrill I feel when I hear it playing. It puts me in the mood for some action.
I have been particularly cautious not to practice it because the outcome might be devastating.
WWE's resident composer Jim Johnston sat down with WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin on his podcast, "The Steve Austin Show," to discuss his creative process. Johnston also tells the stories behind some of the most epic entrance themes in history, including Austin's, Bret "Hit Man" Hart's and The Undertaker's

Full length of interview  can be found  here .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

>